So years ago @iris_turn41 made this for us during a trip to St Simon’s. It has forever been named “beach shrimp”. It’s quick. It's one dish. It's a total crowd pleaser!
- 3 lbs. shrimp
- 16 oz. Tessemae's Italian dressing
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 6 minced garlic cloves
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 8 tbsp butter (I use Kerrygold)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Put the shrimp, dressing, black pepper, garlic and lemon juice in a 13 x 9 casserole. Mix to coat shrimp.
- Nestle cut lemon halves into liquid. Distribute pats of butter evenly and some parsley.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Enjoy on its own, with zoodles, rice or quinoa!