Amberjack with Radishes and Fresh Basil
Inspired by one of my favs...The Red Bar in #graytonbeach. Amberjack with Radishes and Fresh Basil: ❤️🙌🏻🤗
- 1-1 1/2 lbs Amberjack, cut into fillets
- 4 T olive oil
- 1/2 cup Madeira (sub dry white wine or veg/chicken broth)
- Zest from lemon
- 5 radishes, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup torn basil leaves
- Heat olive oil over med high heat.
- Season fillets with salt and pepper and place fillets in hot oil for about 3-4 mins.
- Top each fillet with lemon zest, radishes and cook 1 additional min.
- Add Madeira and cook until Madeira evaporates.
- Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Serve with squeeze of lemon and fresh basil