Poached Salmon: so easy with a simple trick....not many have a specialized fish poacher; and I don’t know about you, but I can’t wrap a present let alone fold a paper parchment pouch 🤣😳🤫....And so we have foil to the rescue🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻.
- 1 1/2 pound wild-caught salmon
- Zest from lemon, then a few slices, 2 T lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T cold, grass fed butter
- S & P to taste
- Pinch of cayenne
- Preheat oven 375.
- Season salmon with s & p, a little cayenne.
- Make foil boat, set salmon in base making sure sides are high enough to seal.
- Place open foil packet on baking sheet. Set aside.
- Over medium high heat, combine lemon juice & garlic in small saucepan and cook until lemon juice reduces by half, reduce heat and add butter, whisking until melted.
- Pour lemon butter sauce over salmon. Sprinkle with lemon zest, lay 3-4 lemon slices on top.
- Seal foil boat by crimping top, but lose to allow tent around fish.
- Bake 12-15 mins.