Caesar Salad with Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Can you be completely obsessed with Caesar? Because I am - Creamy Caesar with anchovies (you gotta get those Omega-3's). This is the best homemade Caesar I've tried and I'm so excited to share this with you. It comes straight from the folks at Chew Out Loud.
Caesar Dressing Recipe: Click here.
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Extra Caesar dressing
- 1/2 cup good quality parmesan
- Pre-heat oven to 425. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Season tenders with salt and pepper. With spoon, top each with Caesar dressing.
- Sprinkle parmesan on top and bake 16-20 minutes.