Roasted Veggies 101
This is your basic, go-to method for roasting up some veggies with a lot of flavor in the easiest way possible. You can use this recipe for any and all veggies - get creative here. Think outside the root vegetable category. I roast everything from tomatoes and onions to mushrooms and bell peppers.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Fill sheet with veggies of choice. Top with 2 tbsp of olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss with hands to coat. Bake 18-23 minutes depending on how crispy you prefer.
- *Note: potatoes need to bake at least 25 minutes, pulling them out to toss about halfway through.