Cilantro-Lime Grilled Chicken
Ingredients for Marinade (in large ziplock bag)
- zest of lime, juice from 2 limes (1/4 cup)
- 3/4 cup rough chopped cilantro
- 4-5 garlic cloves (grated or chopped)
- 1/4 cup tequila (optional but kinda worth it!)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Take 4 chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper to taste, 1/8 tsp cayenne.
- Place chicken in marinade, seal bag and refrigerate at least 30 mins and up to 3 hours.
- Pre-heat grill medium high heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill 5-6 mins per side until cooked through.
- I served with roasted sweet potato and black beans